Benefits of banana
Benefits of banana-Bananas are perhaps the most nature underrated foods. Most people under looks the yellow fruit without knowing its health benefits.
There are so many Health Benefits of Banana which have been proved to be working,in this article you will be able to learn a few.
Fact remains that bananas are one of the tastiest fruits which can give our bodies all the good stuff it needs to thrive. Bananas contain useful body nutrients such as vitamins, fiber and natural sugars like sucrose and maltose.
That is one of the reasons why eating bananas regularly can help keep doctors away.
Bananas are the most consumed fruits in the world more than apples and oranges combined. Many of us buy a bunch of bananas from the stores and eat them throughout the week.
When you buy them, they start off mostly greenish yellow and are spotless but as time goes by, they start developing brown spots which eventually grows and cover most part of the banana.
Many people are turned off by brown bananas as they always think they are rotten making them to throw away.
I know this makes sense right? Most foods turn brown when they are rotten. However this is not the case with bananas, the truth is, the more there are dark patches on a banana, the riper it is the more TNF it contains.
Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) is a substance that is found in brown ripe bananas and experts have proven that, TNF destroys cancerous tumors in our bodies and inhibits them from spreading by causing them to die.
TNF also assist in communication between cells and our immunity response system where it guides the cells towards areas in our body which are inflamed or affected.
The high anti oxides contained in bananas boost our immune system and increase our white blood cells which guard the body against infections and diseases.
Next time you see a brown spotted banana don’t pass it over, instead eat it up and give your body immunity health boost and some extra energy. The brown spots are immunity strengthening qualities.
There are other several health benefits of ripe bananas apart from the few I have mentioned above, and below are more Health benefits of bananas to our body.
- Bananas are anti acids and can provide relieve from heartburn and acid re flux. Eat one banana everyday to lessen your heartburn symptoms and bring soothing relieve.
- Bananas help to lower blood pressure and protect you against stroke and heart attack. This is because they are low in sodium and high in potassium making them a healthy food.
- Eating one banana or two gives you energy before a workout. The potassium in bananas helps to prevent muscle cramps during or after exercises.
- Bananas can help those with anemia by providing dietary ions which stimulates red blood cells and hemoglobin production and strengthens blood supply.
- When you are suffering from stomach ulcers, most fruits are off limit but bananas can be eaten without having to worry whether or not they will cause pain. That is because they are smooth and soft and they help and protect stomach against corrosive acids and irritation.
- Bananas can help you overcome depression. They contain a substance known as tryptophan that is converted by our bodies into serotonin a brain neurotransmitter which makes people relax, feel happy and enhance your moods making one feel fine and overcome depression.
- Bananas help regulate blood sugar, they are also rich in Vitamins B Which relax and calm the nervous system.
- Fiber in Bananas can help stimulate bowel and relief to a person who has constipation.
If you have learn something you can share it with family and family if you want to ask any question or add something,feel free to do so at our comment section below.