Do Breast Enlargement Creams and Pills work? Whether residing in New Delhi or in New York, when it comes to health, the modern woman is most worried about three major things: her menstrual cycle, her looks, and the birth control methods.
No woman wants to be caught off-guard on matters concerning menstruation. Neither is there a woman who wishes to get an unplanned baby. No woman wants to age or look ugly either.
Talking of the looks; four body parts matter most to a woman: her hair, her face, her bust, and hips.
Because of the great influence that Hollywood has had on us, when it comes to the woman’s face, hair, bust or hips, there’s a certain texture, length, size or shape that’s perceived to be perfect.
For example, big breasts are generally perceived to be the ideal breasts a woman can ever have.
However, when it comes to breasts, different women are blessed differently: some have them small; others have them medium while others are blessed with the biggest sizes.
Small or big, however, breasts exist for one major function: breastfeeding –that’s if the owners of the breasts choose to have babies at some point.
This notwithstanding, at some point, a woman would desire that she had breasts of a given size: women with big breasts would wish they had them small while those with small ones would wish their breasts would enlarge a little bit.
This could be due to media influence, societal pressure or just for one’s own pleasure.
Studies show that most women with small busts are silently dying to enlarge their breasts while those with big breasts have high self-esteem.
This is mainly linked to how men perceive breasts. Men, for no specific reason, seem to love big breasts. There is an ancient joke that tells of four women who interview for a job with a male manager.
The choice is difficult because all four are equally qualified. So who gets the job? The one with the largest breasts! Men typically smile at the joke, but women often recoil, feeling tormented by breast size on hearing this joke.
With advancement in technology, it will be your problem, however, if you are a woman and you recoil at the mention of the above joke.
If you have small breasts and you want to enlarge them, with breast enlargement creams and pills, it is now simple.
Breast Enlargement Methods
Breast enlargement can be achieved using several methods:
- Breast augmentation surgery
- Breast enlargement creams
- Enlargement Pills
- Breast enlargement pumps
- Natural methods such as physical exercises e.g modified push-ups, chest presses, and arm presses, massages. Wearing a padded bra to create the illusion of larger breasts, applying wet Fenugreek seeds’ powder or a mix of honey, turmeric and onion juice or olive, lavender and tea tree oil on your breasts.
Among the many methods, the commonly used are the breast enlargement creams and pills.
This is because they are cheaper, easy to apply, have fewer side effects and can achieve quicker and permanent results within a relatively short period of time.
Breast Enlargement Creams
The breast enlargement cream industry, like any other industry, is a flooded one. There are countless breast enlargement creams. Some of the breast enlargement creams include:
- 180 Cosmetics Breast Lifting Cream
- Naturaful Breast Growth Cream
- Bella Natural Herbal Breast Enlargement Cream
- Bust Bomb Cream
- Natureday Breast Increasing Cream
- Finale Bust Up Breast Increase Cream
- IsoSensuals Enhance Breast Enlargement Cream
- Palmer’s Bust Firming Massage Cream
- Der Rich Super Breast Up Cream
- Slim Extreme Bust Serum
Do Breast Enlargement Cream Work?
The answer is yes and no. When properly applied, breast enlargement creams can make a significant change in the size of your breasts.
There are some that do not work completely. As such, when purchasing a breast enlargement cream, you must first understand the composition of your breasts.
Breasts are made of two things: glands and fat. The layers surrounding the glands determine the shape and size of breasts. Breasts have no muscles – creams that promise to increase your breasts’ muscles or even the glands are mostly hoaxes.
The right cream should enhance the growth of fat cells and fat retention. Best breast creams must have the right ingredients: Volufiline and Voluplus.
These ingredients stimulate growth in women’s breasts. Volufiline is derived from a plant called Annemarrhenaeasphodeloides while Voluplus comes from nutmeg.
Do breast cream enlargement creams have side effects?
Most creams in the market are natural and contain no synthetic hormones or parabens.
However, it is recommended to use creams that have been dermatologically tested and proven safe because some creams might react to specific skin types.
The Best Breast Enlargement Creams
1. Naturaful cream
- It’s one of the best breast enlargement creams
- It’s made in the USA in a credited facility
- It is fully composed of natural ingredients such as the Mexican wild yam, dong quai, and blessed thistle
- it’s non-invasive and can be applied naturally on the skin
- It’s one of the best options especially after lactation because it has the ability to lift the breasts, making them firmer and enhancing your cleavage to look full.
- It has no side effects and results are visible in three weeks.
- It can be recommended to women on birth control methods.
- It’s easy to use and it balances uneven breasts.
2. Breast Actives
- It is also one of the best creams.
- It is naturally made of Aloe Vera, red clover and Pueraria Mirifica extract. Aloe Vera has natural tightening properties while red clover has the ability to increase the breasts’ density.
- They have no systematic side effects;
- Are easy to use, and produces quicker and permanent results.
3. Miracle Bust
- It is a natural breast enlargement cream that leaves your breasts better, firm and lifted.
- Has the ability to make your breasts rounder and balance the hormones which are absolutely for growth.
- Miracle bust is made of oat bran, thistle, glycerine, vitamins, dandelion root, minerals, and wild yam.
4. Curvy Bust
- Another natural breast enlargement cream that is highly recommended for flat chested women.
- It is best for those with smaller cleavage who wish to enlarge their breasts.
- It is made of kava kava, motherwort wild yam, blessed thistle, and damiana.
Breast Enlargement Pills
Unlike the breast enlargement creams that are applied on the boobs, breast enlargement pills are ingested. they are usually taken once or twice daily. They are efficient when compared to the creams.
The common ingredients in breast enlargement pills include blessed thistle, dong quai, fennel seed, fenugreek extract, fennel seed, and L-tyrosine.
These natural ingredients have phytoestrogenic properties that imitate estrogen, a naturally occurring hormone in the female body, thus stimulating chest growth.
The Best Breast Enlargement Pills
|#1 env||#2 Breast max plus||#3 BustMaxx|
|Refund policy||60 days||60 days||NO|
|Results waiting time||1-2 weeks||1-2 weeks||25 days|
|Customer support||24/7 customer service||24/7 customer service||24/7 customer service|
Do Breast Enlargement Pills work?
Like creams, breast enlargement pills may work on some people but not work for others.
Even for those that actually work, it will take around a month or two to show tangible changes.
Side Effects of Breast Enlargement Pills
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administrations(FDA), you should not assume a breast enlargement pill or any natural herbal supplement to be safe for you to take.
The ingredients in these pills can mix with the medications you take and/or can be extremely dangerous if you have certain medical conditions.
Some pills affect how well your blood clots. Also, they can react adversely with blood-thinning medications. In addition, because most pills have estrogen-like effects, there’s the possibility that they may make your birth control pills less effective.
Wild yam, an ingredient in most pills, can also respond adversely with hormone replacement therapies and birth control pills.
But of great concern to women is that taking phytoestrogens may increase your risk for breast cancer.
Essentially, all nutrients, herbs and other natural ingredients can become toxic if you take them long enough in very high doses, cautions the FDA.
The size of your breasts does not really matter. However, if your wish is to enlarge them, the choice is yours.
Breast enlargement is not a crime in any country in the world. But, before you choose the method of breast enlargement or the specific brand of the cream or pills, first understand if the cream or pill matches your skin and hormones.
First, seek the advice of a dermatologist. Always know the ingredients of a cream or pill before use. Lastly, when you decide to apply or ingest the cream or the pills, be consistent.