DR. Miami Price List 2021.
Are you looking forward to having a plastic surgery procedure with dr Miami? He recently shared an updated Dr. Miami price list (2021).
In this guide, we have listed all the latest Dr. Miami prices for different procedures he conducts. You will also learn how you can get Dr. Miami financing for your surgery needs.
Who is Dr Miami?
Dr. Michael Salzhauer popularly known as Dr Miami is one of the best plastic surgeons we have in Miami, Florida.
He is board certified by the American board of plastic surgery. His qualifications, experience, and credentials will exceed your expectation
He became famous after he began video recording his surgeries in real time at SnapChat. At first, it looked shocking to many people but then it was intriguing.
As time went by, people started trusting the way he conducted his surgeries after seeing the whole process and the outcome.
These has led to many patients seeking for his services. He currently has a two year waiting list.
Because of his skills and experience gained from conducting a lot of surgeries, many patients are now seeking to know Doctor Miami Prices to enable them to save money in order to secure a surgery by Dr. Miami.
Updated Dr Miami price list 2021 for individual procedures.
Despite his high demand, Dr. Miami surgery prices for common procedures are relatively affordable than most of his counterparts in Miami.
There are very minimal changes in Dr. Miami 2021 price list compared to his 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017 price list.
Below is an updated Dr. Miami price list 2021 as derived from the drmiamiconnect website for the most common procedures.
How much does Dr. Miami charge for bbl?
Brazilian butt lift (BBL) or Brazilian but as most patients call it is a plastic surgery procedure conducted to increase projection to one’s buttock and create a lifting effect.
The procedure is done by conducting a fat transfer from the patient’s other body parts with excess fat like thighs, abdomen, and arms through a process called liposuction “lipo”.
The fat is then treated and injected into the patient’s buttocks using injections.
According to balharboursurgery‘s surgical packages, Dr. Miami price for Brazilian Butt Lift (includes liposuction of abdomen, flanks, and lower back) is $6,996.
Dr. Miami bbl cost includes liposuction of abdomen, flanks, and lower back. Alternatively, if you combine Face+Body Brazilian Butt Lift, the cost comes to $7,835.
Dr. Miami prices for Breast Augmentation.
Breast augmentations or boob job is a plastic surgery conducted to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breasts.
Dr. Miami breast augmentation price varies depending on the type of implants used, method or procedure used.
Below is Dr. Michael Salzhauer price list for different breast augmentation procedures.
- Silicone Breast Augmentation costs $5,295. An additional fee of $800 will be required if you want teardrop shaped implants.
- Periareolar Mastopexy (Breast Lift) costs $4,695. If you want silicone implants, you will add $1,200 on top of the price and $2,000 for teardrop shaped implants.
- Traditional Mastopexy (Breast Lift) costs $5,695. You will be required to add an additional $2,000 for teardrop shaped implants and $1,200 for silicone implants.
- Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck: $11,595 this include an overnight stay.
- Breast Augmentation with teardrop-shaped silicone implants: $6,095.
Dr. Miami price for Liposuction.
Liposuction referred to as ‘lipo’ by patients is a non-surgical procedure conducted to remove stubborn and unwanted fat from some areas of the body that have refused to go away even after diet and exercise look good.
The procedure may be conducted individually or by combining it together with other procedures. You can see our guide on Liposuction Surgery for more info.
Even though liposuction will remove unwanted fat deposits, it will not reduce the looks of stretch marks.
However, after having a lipo, you can treat your stretch marks and scars using other treatments such as laser.
Dr. Michael Salzhauer cost for liposuction is $4,495. When the procedure is added on top of other procedures, it then costs $750/Area.
Dr. Miami Tummy Tuck prices
The real Dr. Miami is an expert surgeon in Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck). A tummy tuck is conducted to remove excess skin and fat from the stomach area.
During the surgery, a cut is made on the abdominal muscles below your stomach area. The surgeon then removes the excess fat deposits and stitches the abdominal muscles back together.
The stomach skin is then tightened to give you youth looks after pregnancy.
Dr. Miami cost for a tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) is $6,495.
More Dr. Miami price list offers for Tummy Tuck packages
- Tummy tuck with Breast Lift: $11,235.
- Tummy Tuck with Breast Augmentation: $11,595.
- Tummy Tuck combined with Breast Lift with saline implants: $12,735.
- Tummy Tuck and Breast reduction (including overnight stay): $12,585.
- Tummy Tuck and Gynecomastia surgery(the price includes overnight stay): $11,685.
Mommy Makeover Package Updated 2021 Price List.
A mommy makeover is a combination of different cosmetic surgery procedures conducted to a patient in order to restore her shape and appearance after pregnancy.
Most common areas that are usually addressed include; breasts, buttocks, and abdomen.
Dr. Miami mommy makeover includes procedures such as tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, hernia repair, and liposuction of the hips.
The doctor, who is high on demand recently updated his price list 2018 for anyone interested in getting his plastic surgery procedures.
Below is Dr. Miami price list offers for Mommy Makeover packages;
- Mommy Makeover Package No. 1: Brazilian Butt Lift and Traditional Breast Lift with Implants: $14,895, without Implants: $12,195
- Mommy Makeover Package No. 1: Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck: $14,895.
- Mommy Makeover Package No. 3: Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation: $13,395
- Mommy Makeover Package No. 4: Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation $11,700
- Mommy Makeover Package No. 5: Tummy Tuck and Traditional Breast Lift with Implants: $13,195, without $12,195.
- Mommy Makeover Package No. 6: Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, and Breast Augmentation: $17,195.
- Mommy Makeover Package No. 7: Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, and Traditional Breast Lift with Implants: $19,295, without Implants: $18,295.
Video: Tips by Dr. Miami on How to Prepare before going For a Mommy Makeover.
Dr. Miami Nose Job price
A nose job also called Rhinoplasty is a cosmetic surgery conducted to reduce or reshape your nose.
Your nose is one of the 5 key facial features that improve your personality.
Dr. Miami is one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Florida. He handles so many cases of nose surgeries every year giving him more experience in nose jobs over his counterparts.
If you are looking forward to having a nose job with Dr. Michael Salzhauer, you can book a rhinoplasty consultation with him for free at his website.
Dr. Miami charges $6,395 for Rhinoplasty (nose jobs). However, the price may vary depending on what the patient wants to be done.
What is covered in Dr. Miami prices?
Dr. Miami price list and prices for individual procedures and packages covers the following;
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesia Fee
- Facility Fee
- Two (2) Post Operative Recovery Garments
- UBER transportation to and from Airport, Hotel and Surgical Office.
- Postoperative compression Topi Foam
- Next Day Postoperative home visit
- Compression stockings
- All Postoperative follow up visits
- 24/7 Post Operative Support
Other expenses associated with surgery like prescriptions, recovery house, medical clearance, travel expenses, accommodations are not covered in Dr Miami’s prices.
Because of a high demand of Dr. Miami’s services, you will now be required to pay a $1,000 Non-refundable deposit in order to secure your surgical date.
How to finance your surgery through Dr Miami Financing.
Dr. Miami also offers financial plans for patients who are willing to have plastic surgery but don’t have enough cash.
He gives patients loans through his own financing company to allow them to undergo their surgery immediately and pay for it over time.
If you want to know how you can get your surgery done as you pay overtime, You can read our article on how you can qualify for Dr. Miami financing.
Note: Dr. Miami does not accept any insurance plans.
But first, here are 7 things Dr. Miami’ Says He Wishes Patients Knew About Tummy Tuck before going for one.
What is Dr. Miami 2020 Price list For other different Procedures?
Below is a summary of an updated Dr. Miami price list 2020 for individual plastic surgery procedures.
- Peri-Areolar Breast Lift with Implants: $7,395
- Gynecomastia $6,500
- Traditional Breast Lift: $6,195
- Traditional Breast Lift with Implants: $7,395
- Lipo 360: $6,995
- Breast Augmentation: $5,795
- Breast reduction: $7,225
- Fat Transfer to Breasts: $7,195
- Peri-Areolar Breast Lift: $5,195
- Rhinoplasty: $6,395
- Labiaplasty: $4,945
- O-shot: $1,500
Even though there are slight changes to Dr. Miami’s 2017,2018, 2019, and 2020 price list, most of the prices remain the same.
Dr Miami cost for an individual’s procedure could vary based on specific needs and desired results.
According to Dr. Miami, a person has to be brave enough to go for plastic surgery. “No person can achieve what I do by going to the gym,” says Dr. Miami.
“My main aim is to enhance what a person has and make him or she feel beautiful,” He told Business Times in an interview.
He has been able to afford his expensive lifestyle from his house, car and personal life. Here is Dr. Miami net worth.
If you want to book an appointment with Dr. Miami or you are looking for Dr. Miami’s office address and location, You can use our find a plastic surgeon near me Doctors tool to find his phone number and address.