A mommy makeover is a combination of several body contouring procedures performed to improve your physical appearance.
In this guide, we are looking at how much a mommy makeover costs in Miami, Florida.
We have also listed some of the best mommy makeover doctors and clinics in Miami and how much they charge for their mommy makeover packages.
Before we dive in, let’s first understand more about this procedure.
What Does a Mommy Makeover include?
Your mommy makeover surgery may include the following procedures;
- Tummy Tuck: also known as abdominoplasty is performed to remove excess skin and fat around the tummy area. A surgeon makes an incision based on the amount of excess skin and fat removed. He then pulls, tightens, and stitches the area with sutures.
- Liposuction: is a surgical procedure performed to remove stubborn excess fat from other areas of the body like the abdomen, chin, and neck, buttocks, thighs, and more. The fat can be injected back to the body through a process called fat transfer.
- Breast Augmentation: This procedure can help restore deflated breasts. During an augmentation mammoplasty surgery, a surgeon uses breast implants or fat graft transfer to increase your breast size and shape.
- Breast lift: is done to correct the breast asymmetry of flat and saggy breasts. During the surgery, a surgeon reshapes and tightens and reshapes your breasts to look asymmetrical.
- Breast reduction: women with large breast undergo this procedure to address the problem. A surgeon uses a procedure such as liposuction to remove the excess fat. Based on the amount of skin or fat to be removed, he can also make an incision.
To learn more about mommy makeovers, we have a more extensive guide on everything you want to know about mommy makeovers.
We have covered preparations, the procedure, risks and complications involved, costs, and recovery.
How much does a Mommy Makeover Cost in Miami , Florida?
Miami is one of the cities located in the southeastern part of Florida. It has a population of about 6,167,000 people.
It is well known for its beaches, shopping centers, and other luxury amenities.
According to Unique Aesthetic Center, the average mommy makeover cost in Miami is $8,000.
Different board plastic surgeons will charge differently based on their skills and experience.
Also, every woman is affected differently by pregnancy. Some women are left with deflated breasts, while others remain with a sagging tummy with loose skin.
To get the exact quote, your surgeon will have to evaluate your body to give you an accurate cost.
Below are some of the best mommy makeover plastic surgeons and facilities in Miami and what they charge for their mommy makeover packages.
1. Dr. Michael Salzhauer
Dr. Michael Salzhauer, commonly known as, Dr. Miami is one of the most popular certified plastic surgeons in Miami, FL.
He is highly skilled and experienced in several cosmetic surgery procedures.
Some of the most common procedures conducted by Dr. Miami include;
- Mommy makeover procedures: such as tummy tuck, breast enlargement, liposuction, and breast lift
- Brazillian Butt Lift
- Breast Augmentation
How much does a mommy makeover cost with Dr. Miami?
Dr. Miami’s prices for a mommy makeover start from $14,245 to $26,445.
How much Dr. Miami Charge for a mommy makeover varies from one patient to another. Several factors determine how much you will pay for the procedure.
Some of these include; the used techniques, facility fees, anesthesia fees, post-surgery fees, and the type of procedures you decide to get.
To get the exact and accurate cost for your surgery, talk to a representative from Dr. Michael’s office.
Learn more about what is in Dr. Miami’s mommy makeover packages and how much they cost.
2. Avana Plastic Surgery
Avana is a plastic surgery clinic based in Miami. It is one of the hospital practices offering mommy makeover services in Miami.
Their cost for a mommy makeover ranges from $5,150 to $19,425, with an average of $12,375.
For a more accurate cost, feel free to schedule a free consultation on their website.
3. Spectrum Aesthetics Miami, FL
Spectrum Aesthetics is one of the art facilities that perform mommy makeover surgeries in Miami.
The facility has some of the most trusted and certified plastic surgeons. Some of the best, certified, and experienced plastic surgeons working in Spectrum Aesthetics include; Dr. Mel Ortega, Dr. Oliver Chang, Dr. Nidia Dejesus, and more others.
According to Spectrum, the average cost of their mommy makeover is $5,300.
The cost involves a breast lift, liposuction, and a tummy tuck.
4. CG Cosmetic Surgery
CG cosmetic is an excellent plastic surgery center in Miami, Florida.
The facility has modern and a state of the art equipment for conducting the latest plastic surgery procedures.
If you are looking to get a mommy makeover and get back your pre-baby body after massive weight loss, feel free to visit their facility.
Led by Dr. Ary Krau, a mommy makeover at their Miami clinic costs $7,000.
There are several other plastic surgery clinics and individuals in Miami that offer mommy makeovers services.
Some have not put their prices public. If you are new and don’t know where to begin, you can go through our guide on; how to choose the best plastic surgeon for your surgery.
Let’s now look further at what the mommy makeover over prices covers.
What the Mommy Makeover Cost in Miami Covers
Because a mommy makeover combines several other procedures, the cost of the surgery can relatively get high.
Knowing what a mommy makeover cost covers can help you during financial preparations.
The cost covers the surgeon’s fee. It may also cover the facility and anesthesia in some clinics.
Does Insurance Cover A Mommy Makeover?
Mommy makeover procedures are considered elective and cosmetic. These meaning most insurance companies do not cover the surgery procedures.
However, there are some cases when an insurance firm can cover and pay for a mommy makeover.
If patients develop several health issues that require corrective surgery and can prove it, the insurance can pay for the surgery.
Mommy makeover cost in Miami vary from one practice to another and from one patient to another. Patients go for different mommy makeover procedures.
Plastic surgeons recommend that you find an accurate cost from the facility you are looking forward to having your surgery done. Always look at the quality of service you are going to gain rather than looking at the cost.
Next Read: Cost for a Mommy Makeover in Florida
- Avana Plastic Surgery (n.d). Mommy Makeover Miami. avanaplasticsurgery.com/mommy-makeover-miami
- The Real Dr. Miami (n.d). Mommy Makeover. therealdrmiami.com/treatments/body/mommy-makeover/