It is the dream of every man or woman to eliminate large belly fat caused by poor eating, giving birth and stress.
Research shows, Belly fat is actually dangerous than overweight. This is because Fat around your waist increases the risk of you getting heart diseases, high blood pressure, stroke and even cancer.
This fat is also the most stubborn fat to get rid of as most diet plans and exercises have limited results.
Believe it or not every person has abs just that they are covered by a layer of belly fat.
For your abs to be visible, you will need to strip away the fat so that the underlying muscle can be toned up.
Belly fat requires more effort to remove and causes serious health problems in our body.
Fact is, women tend to hold more belly fat than men that is why most women are constantly looking for exercises and diet that will help them reduce their belly fat.
What causes Belly Fat?
There are a number of things that contribute to increased belly fat, below are some of the things that brings belly fat.
- Lack of sleep.
- Lack of exercises
- Sugar and bad fats.
- Eating a lot of processed foods
- Drinking alcohol
Elements to consider if you want to reduce your Belly Fat.
1. Watch your Diet.
Whatever you take matters so much when it comes to your body weight. if you want to reduce your belly fat, then you must be ready to sacrifice the following things listed below.
- Avoid too much intake of alcohol: I am sure you have heard about” beer belly”. Alcohol reduces decrease of belly fat. If you must take alcohol which I doubt, then you have to take it in moderation.
- Reduce the intake of Bad fat: Bad fat increases your belly fat and body weight. Cut down bad fat and stick to good fats like oily fish, olive oil, nuts and flax seed.
- Increase your protein intake daily portion: Proteins should cover a large portion of your diet.
- Avoid sugary and processed foods: Sugary food as well as processed foods should be avoided as much as possible. Take more natural foods.
2. Stop Being Lazy and do exercises.
Nothing comes easy in this world; there is no magic that can just remove belly fat easily. Doing the following exercises can help you so much in melting your belly fat.
- Running: Running improves your body metabolism very much. Research shows, if you run at 8mph boosts your metabolism by 13.5 times.
- If you circle for about 1hour 30minutes, you will be able to burn about 1000 calories.
- Rope Jumping: By jumping the rope for about 1 minute, you are able to burn about 11 calories.
Do more of the things mentioned above and you will start seeing your body shape up in a few weeks time. Let it be a routine and part of your lifestyle.
3. Get Enough Sleep.
Lack of enough sleep reduces your metabolism. It also leads to overeating sleep at least 6 – 8 hours a night to give your body enough time to rest. You can’t drive your car for 24hours without a stop it will catch fire. Same to your body.
4. Work your abs.
Do exercises that works up your abs below are images of exercises that you can do to cut down your belly fat.